English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, January 11, 2008

lion tattoo

Not being the brightest bulb in the box last night, it didn't occur to me to snap a recent pic of my tattoo at the same time I took one of my sister's. This morning I realized my error and tried to get a good shot of it. It turns out that my camera really is crap when it comes to close ups of this size. I have no focus control. I swear it isn't as blurry as the photo shows. If it were I would be seriously PO'd at the tattooist.

I also learned that it is also not easy trying to get a pic of your own ankle. I have it on the inside of my left leg so I can see it easily myself. I will try to get someone with a real camera to snap me some decent pics in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment